Connecting to Server Problem with Steam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Murdoc2k

lol... the problems come one after another don't they? :(

but yea... another problem... I finally got CS to update and work.

Problem now is when I click "connect" on the server list to connect to a server... a dialog comes up showing server information and then it freezes. Nothing happends then for like another 2-3 minus and I have to "end task" :mad:

is there a way to fix this? :rolleyes:

Try restarting the computer....which version of it did you get, the one with the CS 1.6 cache files (400MB) or just the Steam client (500~kb)? If you just got the Steam client, then try installing the full cache version, I had the same problem, and doing that worked for me.

Murdoc2k

Originally posted by McTimson:
Try restarting the computer....which version of it did you get, the one with the CS 1.6 cache files (400MB) or just the Steam client (500~kb)? If you just got the Steam client, then try installing the full cache version, I had the same problem, and doing that worked for me.
I have the 400 MB file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online