Connecting to the internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RutDawg

I cant get my brother's old work computer to connect to the internet.He is running Windows 98.I downloaded from the disk provided from my ISP,and tried getting it to connect with my account,but it would not.

RutDawg

he had the net hooked up at work.i cant get it to connect at home.so,the modem should be right.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
RutDawg:

Contact your ISP and advise them of the problem and have them walk you through setting up and configuring a connection icon properly. A connection generally has to be set up and configured specific to that ISP.

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online