1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Connecting Two Networks using VPN.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by alimalik, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alimalik

alimalik Thread Starter

Hello Everyone.
    i need your urgent help regarding the issue i am currently facing.
    i am connecting to my VPN(with live IP) server using internet. and it is giving my computer 192.168.10.126.
    now i want to connect one more device (attendance device- on ethernet) unfortunately this device only works on ethernet.
    is there is a possibility that my VPN server can ping / download data from my device?
    i have two lan cards in my pc. one is connected to internet (working ok ) and one is connected to attendance device.
    vpn connection is also made on same computer via internet.
    i need help that is there any possibility that my vpn server can access my attendance device which is on the other lan card and on different ip scheme. 192.168.1.5

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088673

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice