Connection problem to wifi (Windows 8.1)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Weissbach

When i start up my computer and try to connect to the wifi its telling me (its takeing longer time to connect to the internet) and after that its telling me (the connection is limit) (sorry for the danish picture)

Attachments

TerryNet

Terry
The problem is with several wireless networks or only with one? If only one network, does any other device have a similar problem with it?

Any problem with an ethernet connection?

Weissbach

No only my computer, but I think it has to do with it is a Packard Bell computer maby?

Fireflycph

Morten
Have you tried to delete the connection and re-establish? Also delete drivers for wifi card and re-install. If it's easier for you to answer in Danish, go ahead. I can read it. However, it'll probably limit your responses to just mine. :)

just throwing the obvious out there but have you
- reset the router you are trying to connect to (provided you have access to it)
- tried troubleshooting it (works for me)
- reset your computer

Fireflycph

Morten
Terrynet: I respect your position and I tend to agree. However, for some people who has english as a second language it may be easier to communicate in the native tongue, so to speak. There is, as far as I know, no sites like this in Danish. And, I doubt it breaks any of the rules here. I certainly could be wrong about the last one though.
I was just trying to make it easier on the original poster.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online