Connection problems to netflix

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

frosty12

Hi, i recently purchased a LG Smart tv and i have had nothing but trouble connecting to netflix. Initially it worked fine for a couple of days then stopped loading. The error message that i get says nw-2-5 and when i check internet connection through netflix it says the following- netflix server 1 ok, netflix server 2 nw -2-5, netflix server 3 nw -2-5 and finally the last one says connected to internet.
recently my son brought his smart tv round to our house and it worked straight away, then he took mine round to his house and it worked again straight away, when he returned mine and i connected everything back up it worked, but the day after i was back to square one with the same error code.
BT monitored my line for three days and they say everything ok as do netflix and LG.
Finally all our other devices ,smart phone and i pads connect without any problems.
Any help would be very much appreciated

etaf

Wayne
it may be an intermittent issue - can your son use ot for a few days and see if the problem occurs
as you say
then he took mine round to his house and it worked again straight away, when he returned mine and i connected everything back up it worked, but the day after i was back to square one with the same error code.
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14424

are you using wireless or a cable connection to your router?

Triple6

Rob
What's the exact models of the TV and the router? One or both may need a Firmware update to resolve compatibility or connectivity issues with certain devices.

frosty12

What's the exact models of the TV and the router? One or both may need a Firmware update to resolve compatibility or connectivity issues with certain devices.

The TV is an LG55LB700V and the router is BT home hub 5

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online