1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Connection Reset ~ Internet Problem?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by abido, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abido

abido Thread Starter

Hello, so im having a problem NOT only with google chrome and i believe it's something about my internet resetting or something all at once. For instance when im downloading something on google chrome, it says network error and the download stops, when i'm hosting my minecraft server, my friends d,c and it says connection reset, also when im playing habbo it says "You have successfully signed out" at random points. Same when im hosting my habbo retro, it says disconnected please reconnect, and when im playing fresh hotel (Most popular habbo retro) same thing. And the worst fact about it is, they all will happen at the same time so i know something is wrong! The network error happens for firefox and internet explorer. I also get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point (http://prntscr.com/ogl8q) could i get some tips on how to fix this? I'm connected to DNS 8.8.8.8 DNS2 8.8.4.4, i have cisco wireless dpc gateway 3.0 and i use rogers high speed.
    Thanks.

Note: It has been 3 months since i posted this the first time and i am STILL, after numerous scans and then removing all the av's firewall, uac on or off no matter what it is still not working, i am having the problem for when i try to update my iphone on itunes it says Make sure your internet settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later. I still need help badly, thank you. :confused::confused::confused::(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088234

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice