Connection with a mind of its own

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

carl_t

I am signed up to Freeserve Anytime. I have no trouble with the connection. In fact the opposite. It starts connecting sometimes as soon as I connect to the PC or when I am on the PC and working or playing games.

Can someone please help how to stop this happening so I coonect when I want to connect

Thanks

start /control panel / internet options / connections / click the button for "do not dial a connection". This way you will manually have to connect when you wish to.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online