Connectix Virtual PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drdrew1469

Can anyone help me with a descision I'm trying to make? I want to take an AMD 333mhz pc with a 40gb hdd and 128 and either

1. format, fdisk and partition for versions of Windows (3.1 - 2000, for nostalgia reasons only, this one I'm on now is XP) and on each partition install the corresponding Office packages

or,

2. format, fdisk one huge partition, run 2000 as the main OS with Virtual PC and install each OS as an image

I'm leaning towards #2 only for the simple fact that I can show off(and use) the other OS's in the current without rebooting and because of early windows limitations.

All comments are appreciated.

Drew
(yes, i have no life)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!