Constant BSoD on New PC Build - Memtest Results

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crjdriver

If you have two 8gig chips, install just a single chip and repeat the test. If you want to find out what is causing the problem, you are going to have to do some testing.
If you just have a single 16gig chip, swap in different memory and test.

Izzykose92

If you have two 8gig chips, install just a single chip and repeat the test. If you want to find out what is causing the problem, you are going to have to do some testing.
Will do.

Also first time running OCCT i bluescreened with same result as VALORANT.

Other two times i was able to run tests with no errors, alto first time had thousands of errors???

Attachments

crjdriver

Where are the readings from system info viewer? Use that to monitor voltages. It is purpose designed for your motherboard.

Izzykose92

THE voltages were stable in both viewers. I will buy an 850w modular power supply to support the new 3080 and resolve the power delivery side of things. I do believe another component may be the cause here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online