1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Constant Mouse Lag

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MetalMindBlow, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalMindBlow

MetalMindBlow Thread Starter

Hi!
    As of a few months ago my mouse has begun to lag. It's not significant but it's enough that I can no longer draw on my laptop. The mouse will move normally then freeze and reappear where it should be. I have tried many things to fix this myself, including erasing all personal files and uninstalling all unnecessary applications. All my driver are up to date, I've even tried rolling my mouse software back to an older version before it started lagging. Nothing has worked.
    Below are my computer specs:
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, AMD64 Family 22 Model 48 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 7096 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (895 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., Inspiron 3541
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated
    Thank your for your help.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You appear to have a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop.

Have you tried using an external USB wireless mouse to see if it resolves the issue?
    Using one instead of the touchpad will make it much easier and quicker to navigate and perform functions.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211952

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice