Constant plug / unplug sound device.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aristona

Hey guys,
First of all, english aint my native language, so maybe ill make a few grammer / vocabulary mistakes.

Ok, so. i got myself a new computer.
CPU: AMD phenom 955 quad core.
RAM: 6 gb
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770.

On the front theres an mic and speaker plug, think its analogue (dont know if im correct).
My normal speakers are in the back side.
I can plug a headset-speaker plug in the front side.
But as soon as i put the microphone end in it too, my pc will scream the 2 messages;
you plugged in a sound device.
you unplugged a sound device.

about 40 times a minute i get this. And it makes my sound stutter like a mad-man

So, i'd really get it fixed, makes me go berserk ^^.

Best regards,
Aristona

you say you bought this computer? did you get it from someone? or did you put it together yourself? So while your headset is plugged into your computer 40x a min. its will make that noise with it still plugged in?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online