1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Constant random BSOD when running 64 bit w7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pangdabest, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pangdabest

pangdabest Thread Starter

Hey all,

So my problem is that whenI 'm running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit I experience constant random BSOD's. This does NOT happen at all when I'm running 32 bit. My specs are as follows:

i5 3570k @ stock
    8gb Vengence of 1333 ram
    msi 670
    z77a-g43
    corrsair 750tx

None of the above have ever been overclocked. I've tried updating my BIOS, running memtest, reinstalling windows from a fresh iso, nothing works. The crashes seem to occur at completely random times and always have a different message. I doubt I've tried everything but if you have any ideas/suggestions about what I should do it would be appreciated :)

2. Lance1

Lance1

Hello pangdabest, Welcome to TSG.

In order to find out what is the cause we need to see the dump file created during the blue screen. Please go to C:\Windows and look for minidump. copy it to the desktop and compress it and upload here. How To: Click Go Advanced. At the bottom click Manage Attachments. Click Browse and go to here the compressed minidump is and select it and then click upload.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice