Constantly Crashing 10-20 mins into game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Merodu

I recently just bought a new 750ti off newegg. installed it and managed to get a couple hours of no mans sky into it before everything started crashing.. Im still unsure if the graphic card has anything to do with the crashes. ive been playing assassins creed syndicate and manage to get 20 mins into it and it crashes. the crashes tend to start with the computer freezing with a sound loop for about 3 seconds then the fans speed up to max and everything crashes. it has happened a couple times while surfing the internet or just mid shutdown. Ive reinstalled windows 3 times, reinstalled drivers more times than i can count and have tested the hdd. Im at my last rope and really dont want to have to take it into a shop.
My specs are:
amd a10-7800
zotac gtx 750ti
8gb ram
evga 500w psu
seagate barracuda 1tb HDD

would really appreciate any suggestions or help..

metallica5456

Andrew
Trusted Advisor
first thing id swap out would be the PSU...sounds like it might be faulty.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online