Contact an IP address

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ttiefenbach

I keep getting an Klez.A infected email message sent to my computer. The message is being sent from the same user everytime, but they're a dial-up customer, and so the IP address changes everytime. What makes it worse, is all the information I can get is the IP address from the infected email. Because the Klez virus is masking the actual sender's email address.

<b>Is there anyway of sending a message to this person, without knowing their email address?</b> I've contacted their ISP, twice, but they don't seem to care.

Right after I receive the infected email, I can use IE to connect to their IP address, and the page is the Windoze 95 Web Server Home Page. (That's how I know it's been the same user)

Thanks for the help.

Del

Don't think you're going to be able to contact them if the ISP can't help, but you can create a message rule to delete any emails from the address from the mail server.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online