1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

content advisor?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by quasi, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. quasi

quasi Thread Starter

Win ME machine on dial-up, 800mhz P3, 128MB ram, suddenly will not access internet. It brings up a page, and a error message pops up with See content advisor. Additionally, I cannot access any of the buttons on any of the toolbars or menus. What's up?
    I know content advisor takes care of the ratings for internet content and you find it on the internet properties, but could a virus be doing this?

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    What's the exact word for word error message you get that is referring to Content Advisor?

3. quasi

quasi Thread Starter

error-see content advisor

4. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
  5. quasi

quasi Thread Starter

Thank-you! That allows me access--however I think a number of things are wrong with IE or more likely, ME..grrr..think I got it though. Again, thanx, never heard of that prob before..on to the next!

6. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170552

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice