continuing music

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmed

I have windows ME and netscape is my browser. Sometimes after viewing a website with music that I received via email the music continues on and on after I move on to annother email or site.I stop it by closing out netscape and going to desktop. Is there an easier and quicker way to stop the music? Thanks, as always......

cmed

Thanks for your reply to my question.......But...I've had netscape 6.1 and don't care to have it again......I have netscape 4.7 as my browser at present........Hopefully there is annother sulution.........Thank you...

Version 4.7 was the last version of Netscape I used and it was very stable. So I understand why you don't want to upgrade. There may be a Repair option you could use. Select Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and Remove button. A confirmation windows will be displayed and maybe an option to Repair. If not remove Netscape 4.6 and reinstall it.

cmed

Thanks Dan o------You said remove 4.6 --I think you meant 4.7--------You think by removing and reinstalling 4.7 it will cure my continuing music?If it continues to bug me I'll give it a try.

Yes I meanted 4.7. You also may want to run RegClean after removing it before re-installing it, which will clean out any old Registry entries not removed. I have seen it help before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online