Specs:
Intel i5 2500k quad core 3.3GHz
8GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM
NVIDIDA GTX 570 Graphics card
Asus P8P67 LE Motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit
60GB SSD/1TB Data hard drive
700 W Xigmatec power supply
Zalman Z9 plus case (In case that becomes relevant)

The problem began slightly more than a month after i bought my pc,

I was playing a game (Team fortress 2) when the graphics began to act odd, for instance when something moved past me it would seam blocky and out of line for a second,

i have checked two other games since,

when i start one (Killing floor) the moment i reach the main menu my pc makes a continuous beeping noise and when i exit the game the beeping noise becomes lower pitch while exiting, then stops once the game has closed.

When i start the other game (Counter strike: source) there is no beeping noise but i get the same graphics problem as i did when playing the first game (Team fortress 2)

The temperature displayed on my case is usually between 22C and 25C and was at 24C at the time when the graphics problem began.

Thanks,
Jesse

See less See more
#4 ·
Can you describe the beep a little. Is it just a single beep repeated, or multiple beeps then a pause before starting again, or is it a two tone beep something like a Euroean Police siren?

#7 ·
Update: just played past the menu on Killing floor and the beeping stopped once i left the menu but it has the same graphics problem as the other two games, im going to assume that this is effecting all my games because i have not played one without the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.