Continuous Lighting Setup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Swanny86uk

Hi all,

Didn't really want to join a photography forum to ask this question so hopefully someone on TechGuy has attempted this! I'm trying to get a setup for an infinite white background for some videos for my website, I've seen the following product which I think should work but just wanted to see if anyone here had an opinion on the product and whether or not it would work.

http://www.backdropsource.co.uk/Pro...kdrop-with-support-system-and-boom-light-kits

If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great, on a budget of no more than £300-£350 and would prefer UK based products to save on shipping hassle.

Thanks all,

Fabric is best, and the more power/lumens you can get out of any solid and appropriately colored lighting for your money the better. Short-term you can sometimes get away with whiter shop lights from a hardware store, otherwise LEDs are a good bet but a little pricey.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online