1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Continuous Lighting Setup

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Swanny86uk, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swanny86uk

Swanny86uk Thread Starter

Hi all,

Didn't really want to join a photography forum to ask this question so hopefully someone on TechGuy has attempted this! I'm trying to get a setup for an infinite white background for some videos for my website, I've seen the following product which I think should work but just wanted to see if anyone here had an opinion on the product and whether or not it would work.

http://www.backdropsource.co.uk/Pro...kdrop-with-support-system-and-boom-light-kits

If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great, on a budget of no more than £300-£350 and would prefer UK based products to save on shipping hassle.

Thanks all,

2. SmartSupport

SmartSupport

Fabric is best, and the more power/lumens you can get out of any solid and appropriately colored lighting for your money the better. Short-term you can sometimes get away with whiter shop lights from a hardware store, otherwise LEDs are a good bet but a little pricey.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030127

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice