Contribution

BlackHorseman

Hi,

I wish to make a contribution to this site, and I find it easiest & most convenient simply to send cash via mail (I live on another continent :)).

I emailed support & the guy who's in charge of contributions over a week ago, and still - no answer.

Feeling a bit ignored here,
;)

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

I can vouch for the security of Techguy's Credit card dealie. I am one of those that is not keen to give my Credit Card # out, and despise the thoughts of PayPal, however, I did fax Mike my Credit Card details, with all billing particulars, and the amount I wanted him to have, and there were no problems, either time.

Maybe he'll be able to do something along these lines for you.

I can appreciate the ease for you, but sending cash through the post is not the best way to go, with postal theft. Sending a foreign Check or bank draft takes a long time to clear, so, if you have a credit card, that may be the best way to go.

I'm sure, if you Private Message Mike (TechGuy), you might be able to work out a solution!!

;)

I, too, dispise PayPal. I don't even like having cookies on my machine for my credit card company's website. Just to be sure, I even clear my history after visiting it.

This sites donation page was very easy and secure. I would highly recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online