Control access to Facebook on network computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Olivepetunia

How can I control (restrict) access to specific web site(s), e.g., “Facebook”, from my daughter’s computer, an Apple wireless laptop running MAC OSX, preferably from my computer, a Dell running Windows XP for the periods of time when she is to be doing homework? I want to be able to restrict access either by specific action or on a timetable.

Can I do this from my computer?
Do I need to install 3rd party software?

Thank you,

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Check the documentation for your wireless modem or router. Some offer variations of parental controls that limit access to certain sites or the Internet in general as well as applying them on different days and different times.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online