1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Control button on User Form disappears

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Access2k, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Access2k

Access2k Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
    I have a weird problem. I have am EXCEL templates where users open to create their documents. This template has buttons that run macros. everything work fine for long time. There are 3 users using this template one using Office2000, the second user uses Office 2002 and the other Office 2003.
    One of the user will create a document from the template save it with a number. then one of the other user may open it later to make some changes and it seems that this work out good for years till now. It seems like the user that is running Office 2003
    when he open the file the Control Buttons are not there but not on all the files. But it seems like all buttons are gone and any check box, logos it seems like anything that was created with the control toolbox are gone.
    The user using Office 2003 is been running this version for almost a year and only now we are having a problem 5 documents the button are gone, Macros are there so i can recreate the button. But I need to find out why is this happen

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Access2k :confused:

2. Access2k

Access2k Thread Starter

this is an excel spreadsheet

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/960222

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice