1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Control Panel

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by fabiringo, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fabiringo

fabiringo Thread Starter

Oh WOW!!
    I have never done a form things or posted any question anywhere. I am a new, so new I am shining, lol. Well basically I started to do this because I just dont understand Computers at all. I need some advice on books I can get. Also my most basic problem now is that I can't locate my Control Panel. And my computer is running slower then my grandma! Someone anyone please help. And so sorry if I post this wrong.

2. Sponsor

3. MikeSwim07

MikeSwim07

Hello and welcome to TSG...

To get to your control panel:

go to start>my computer>on the left under System Tasks, click on Change a setting.

4. MikeSwim07

MikeSwim07

5. MikeSwim07

MikeSwim07

If you have a library in your city, you could always check that for some good books.

6. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Why check the books at the library or the book store? You have the World Wide Web and it is the biggest source of information you can find, just start searching for the topic you want to get some knowledge about and use the bookmarks or favorites and you will soon have a library, after all you pay for the internet connection why not use it......

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!