control upload speed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

granwei

can anybody explain to me how could I control the upload speed in my XP home edition?any help will be apreciated.

dai

what do you mean by control,it will vary with your internet connection

granwei

I'd like to be able to set up a upload limit (maximum of k/s) for certain programs. is there any free sofware to do so or is there anyway I could do it with my XP?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Not directly. Some applications, like peer to peer file sharing programs, include options like this.

granwei

come on, it has to be some software to control the bandwith. I already saw many but I just ask if anyone know any free working software to control the bandwith.please help me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online