1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

controllers with a game port plug end

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by horrorofdeb, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horrorofdeb

    horrorofdeb Thread Starter

    Oct 16, 2002
    I'v been looking in stores for a controllers to play game.But my system only has game port on the back of it.Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere online I can find this?:mad:
  2. Miz


    Jul 1, 2002
    Not sure I understand the question. A game port is the usual place to plug in a joystick or other controller so are you saying the game port on your computer doesn't work or that all you can find are USB controllers?

    There are USB to to game port adapters out there...a Google search for "USB to game port adapter" should give you a few places to purchase one.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216757

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice