1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Conuter-Strike!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zero2Infinit, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Zero2Infinit

Zero2Infinit Thread Starter

Hey everyone I was just wondering if someone could help me on here with a problem my friend is having with his friends list on Steam. His friends list doesn't have an online and offline list its just a blank box....he can see me on his friends list but it never says when I'm offline or online or in a game or anything. Can anyone help? We tried Steampowered.com but they were not giving us a clear answer.

PLEASE HELP!

2. Soiled

Soiled

i didnt even think the freinds list worked, everytime i try to login and add freinds nothing ever happens, so i dont use it.

3. Topato

Topato

Dont worry about the friends list. Nobody uses it. Taking the time to login every time you start steam, then having %75 downtime makes the friends list one of the worst parts of steam. If you guys want to know what server each other is on etc get xfire. Helluvalot better. www.xfire.com

4. funkdmonkey

funkdmonkey

Friendslist on steam has been broken for ages. Even if it signs in it wont show the correct information.

5. Zero2Infinit

Zero2Infinit Thread Starter

Thanks for all your replies....we got a program now to talk on and to find out where the other one is. By the way its called "Skype" its really nice

6. Soiled

Soiled

good stuff, i cant even remember if the steam friends ever did work, and even so, the 3rd party stuff is always better.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329565

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice