Conuter-Strike!

• Thread starter Deletedmember165427
  • Start date
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
D

Deletedmember165427

Hey everyone I was just wondering if someone could help me on here with a problem my friend is having with his friends list on Steam. His friends list doesn't have an online and offline list its just a blank box....he can see me on his friends list but it never says when I'm offline or online or in a game or anything. Can anyone help? We tried Steampowered.com but they were not giving us a clear answer.

PLEASE HELP!

i didnt even think the freinds list worked, everytime i try to login and add freinds nothing ever happens, so i dont use it.

Dont worry about the friends list. Nobody uses it. Taking the time to login every time you start steam, then having %75 downtime makes the friends list one of the worst parts of steam. If you guys want to know what server each other is on etc get xfire. Helluvalot better. www.xfire.com

Friendslist on steam has been broken for ages. Even if it signs in it wont show the correct information.

D

Deletedmember165427

Thanks for all your replies....we got a program now to talk on and to find out where the other one is. By the way its called "Skype" its really nice

good stuff, i cant even remember if the steam friends ever did work, and even so, the 3rd party stuff is always better.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online