Convert a jpeg file to dst

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Montecarlo01

Hello, I am looking for someone who is able to help me convert a logo I have from a jpeg file to a dst file so that a company I deal with can embroider my shirts. Thanks so much, I will include the file for anyone who can do this, all the best, Montecarlo01.
GB embroidery.jpg (212.7 KB)

Attachments

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi Montecarlo01, and welcome to TSG.

I am going to ask a mod to move this thread to our Software & Hardware > Digital Photography & Imaging forum. The General Technology > Tech Tips & Tricks forum is for sharing interesting tips and tricks with other members.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Those are pictures of an embroidery pattern ... They've already been digitized.
Try contacting the Gordie Burns Golf School for the pattern or products

Montecarlo01

Those are pictures of an embroidery pattern ... They've already been digitized.
Try contacting the Gordie Burns Golf School for the pattern or products
Thanks Noyb...I am GB, so I have the pattern, I just wasn't sure that this file was sufficient for Titleist to use. I'll let you know if this is good enough, thanks for your quick reply and help.

They ARE screen shots of color versions of the same designs but did you receive any type of embroidery file or just a quote with this set of screen shots? Is Titleist going to be stamping golf balls or tees or sewing your logo on shirts or towels?

Montecarlo01

They ARE screen shots of color versions of the same designs but did you receive any type of embroidery file or just a quote with this set of screen shots? Is Titleist going to be stamping golf balls or tees or sewing your logo on shirts or towels?
Titleist is going to be sewing the logos on shirts and they asked me to provide them a file that ends in dst, that's all I know, and I also know that I don't have a file that ends in dst, just jpeg and ai, and neither of those are sufficient. What do I need to do? Thanks so much, MC

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The attached embroidery patterns were probably made from a dst files .... Where did they go ???
Who did the sewing for these logos ????
If you can't find them, They will need to be digitized again .. (re-created)
Duane will probably need better pictures to work with ... Do you have better pictures ???

Attachments

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Are your jpeg or ai files anything like these ???? ... Duane (SignalPunch) will probably need something like these to work from.

Attachments

Titleist is going to be sewing the logos on shirts and they asked me to provide them a file that ends in dst, that's all I know, and I also know that I don't have a file that ends in dst, just jpeg and ai, and neither of those are sufficient. What do I need to do? Thanks so much, MC
The AI file would be useful in creating your logo as an embroidery file. But - where did the JPG with the several versions come from? It appears that someone worked it up in the same digitizing software that I use and would be able to provide the DST file and color chart for Titleist. I make my screen shots differently but the little red crosshair in the centers of the images tells me someone has done the work, probably for a quote.

If so, you would be better served to proceed with allowing them to provide your file. It won't be free but you will get a professional result which is better for your company image.

Montecarlo01

The attached embroidery patterns were probably made from a dst files .... Where did they go ???
Who did the sewing for these logos ????
If you can't find them, They will need to be digitized again .. (re-created)
Duane will probably need better pictures to work with ... Do you have better pictures ???
I think these are better pictures to work with. Hollas did the digitizing for the other patterns, I don't have or seem to be able to find them anywhere if I do have them...cheers, MC
GBurnsGolfSchool Logo V2 (2).zip (285.8 KB)

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online