convert dbx to txt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

willowyang

Over 10,000 emails received to join our mailing list during the 3 days special promotion. Now, how can I get those email addresses from the *.dbx file of Outlook express? I prefer to store those email addresses in a *.txt file. I'm using Outlook express 6.0 with XP home OS. Thanks in advance.

willowyang

Thank you. But this program only extracts emails from Outlook express to hard drive. After extracts, I still have all those emails individually. I can't imagine that I have to put those email addresses to a single *.txt file manually.

the following google search results seem to have a few possibilities.

the first 4 or 5 seem to have the ability to extract from .dbx files

google terms: extract email address .dbx

let us know if any work ;)

willowyang

Thanks for your help. I tried most of them and finally picked up the express archiver. It works great. After scan it create *.csv file.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online