Convert & edit PDF files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

melonhead

I have a PDF file that needs editing. I want to edit it and then save it again as a PDF file. Is there a free download somewhere?

Or is there a way to use Word or other office application to edit PDF filesand then save again as a PDF file?

Thanks!

hi melonhead,

I wish you luck with this!

In the past I have found many free .pdf creators (using the pseudo printer approach), but not a single .pdf editor.

I hope someone else comes up with a viable offering.

lol
Hew

Hi md2lgyk,

I know melonhead asked for a free download, there are loads of them out there but do you know of any FREE TO USE please (I bet that is what he was really asking for)?

i.e. not a free download only, and not just a trial version.

Hew

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmpppppffffff,

The Brothersoft PDF2Word software is no longer free!

The desription still says it is free, but when you install it it gives a message that it is no longer free due to advanced OCR developments.
The version then only converts 20% or 6 pages max. and stops with a message to that effect.

Tried v1.1 from 'hellopdf'. Gives an error 'Windows - No Disk' and an Exception Processing Message error id when you run it, if you ignore the error and continue then when you actually try to convert a .pdf absolutely nothing happens!

I guess I am still looking for a freebie!
Hew

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts