Convert Javagames for cell/mobile phones??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nickelodeon

hi,

I recently bought an LG phone (u8138) and replaced it with my nokia one. I took the java games off of my nokia phone and put them onto my LG phone using GThing but some of them dont work (just exit when u open them) and most of them have the same default screen size for a nokia phone which is small on my LG phone. What I was wondering is if there was any way to convert these or re compile them to work on my LG phone. Someone who i cant get in touch with anymore did it but i forgot to ask him how :( lol.

Also is there any way of making free pc java games compatible with LG phones?

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts