convert music files to mp3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cosmocork

Can someone please give me the names of a few programs that convert music files to mp3
.ive already used dbpoweramp but it only lasts 30 days and ive already passed that so does anyone know any otha programs to convert files to mp3.

cosmocork said:
Can someone please give me the names of a few programs that convert music files to mp3
.ive already used dbpoweramp but it only lasts 30 days and ive already passed that so does anyone know any otha programs to convert files to mp3.
I use Winlame (http://winlame.sourceforge.net/) and Razorlame (http://www.dors.de/razorlame/index.php) - both are easy to use, free and have lots of presets for different audio qualities; take your pick :)

Kodepreak <:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Since he's converting "to" MP3, my guess is it's not for burning them. ;)

I would recommend WinAmp. You probably already have it, as WMP sucks badly! In WinAmp 5.25 you can even play WMP files. :)

edit: You might need a plugin to write to mp3? I might be wrong actually. I usually just write them all to wav and then convert them all at once to mp3 using Nero or Audiograbber. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online