1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Convert Pictures To Jpeg

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by GLYNNROY, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLYNNROY

GLYNNROY Thread Starter

Does anyone know of a free program that copnverts picture to jpeg THE PICTUR I have done is in adobe reader but I need to convert others not in pdf format in jpeg....Any ideas free please I am skint.:)

2. letchworth

letchworth

Irfanview is quick, easy, free, and powerful

and can be downloaded here:
    http://www.irfanview.com/

As for pulling pictures out of a .pdf--- I just opened a .pdf document and used the "Select Tool" to highlight a photograph included in the file.

I then right-clicked on the highlighted photograph and selected "Copy Image To Clipboard".

I then opened Irfanview and pasted the clipboard image.

Now, with Irfanview's ability to save the file as just about any image format- I "save as"== "Photo Test.jpg" and the file is saved.

I know there are different levels of security in .pdf files--- so, this may not work in an individual case--- but should work generally (& FREE).

letchworth

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/448407

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice