1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Convert

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by councilman, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. councilman

councilman Thread Starter

Is there a way to get info thats in a adobe acrobat reader file into either Word or Frontpage. For example I tried to copy and paste a graphic thats in an adobe acrobat reader file into word and I couldnt do it. Any suggestions?

Ted

2. phoneguy55

phoneguy55

I just gave it a whirl and it seemed to work ok. I had to use the "graphic select" tool....then right clicked on the graphic in acrobat reader....then hit select all ( which highlighted the graphic)....then copy.
    Then I opened Word and pasted the graphic right in to a blank document. Maybe the key is that "select" tool...there is one for text and one for graphics.

here is a screen shot of my attempt....

Attached Files:

3. councilman

councilman Thread Starter

Thank you very much. Your right I needed use the select tool.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113041

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice