Convert

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

councilman

Is there a way to get info thats in a adobe acrobat reader file into either Word or Frontpage. For example I tried to copy and paste a graphic thats in an adobe acrobat reader file into word and I couldnt do it. Any suggestions?

Ted

I just gave it a whirl and it seemed to work ok. I had to use the "graphic select" tool....then right clicked on the graphic in acrobat reader....then hit select all ( which highlighted the graphic)....then copy.
Then I opened Word and pasted the graphic right in to a blank document. Maybe the key is that "select" tool...there is one for text and one for graphics.

here is a screen shot of my attempt....

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online