Convert

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dell Dude

Ok here's my situation:

I have an iPod (you know the new black one with video) well i get a lot of my videos from video.google.com for free. My Brother is getting a "massively mini media player" (look it up at: hasbro.com/tiger) all of the videos on my computer are in Mpeg4 format. His thing plays AMV video files. I need a FREE Mpeg4 to AMV video converter. Please reply with URL's!

So simple a caveman can do it? - What is THAT supposed to mean? (see my avatar)

LOL

Dell Dude

i can do the rest my self if I can alteast convert Mpeg4 into Mpeg or AVI

Dell Dude

hey i just wanted to tell you that i found a converter (xilisoft video converter 3 is you have similar issues in the future) so you can all stop looking. though i do have a new thread in "business software" (yeah i know i am always stumbling into some mess"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online