Converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

silverado4

I purchased '123 Converter' and in converts AVI movies to WMV files in a flash and reduces it, but I'm having trouble doing MOV files. I can't seem to get the sound to work. Does anyone have this converter, or know what codec I should use? They give several choices. I can also select several different ways to save the movies depending on where I'm sending it to, say if you have a 56K modem vs broadband. I just need to know what the heck I am doing wrong with MOV files... Thanks Silverado..... :mad:

silverado4

Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem with Mov files. I wonder why they made it so rough on everyone, that's too bad.. Thanks. Silverado...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online