1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Converting files from Microsoft Office Word 97-2003 to Microsoft Works Word Processor

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by halena, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. halena

halena Thread Starter

i just went from windows 2000 to windows 7 professional and we had to reinstall all programs....
    problem:
    i need to open my company logo which was saved in microsoft office word 97-2003 - my new program is microsoft works word processor - i have tried saving it in different formats on my old computer but nothing seems to be working....
    any suggestions?

2. Sponsor

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Microsoft Works is a completely different suite than Microsoft Office. Is there a reason you chose to install Works on the new computer rather than Office?

4. halena

halena Thread Starter

I'm not sure why they chose one over the other. They did install Corel Wordperfect Office X5. I can't seem to open it on this program either. Is there a way to do this that I am unaware of?

5. simsboy27

simsboy27

6. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

WordPerfect should be able to open these files. BUT, you must install the converters in WordPerfect. I do NOT think they get installed by default.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/987414