converting mp3 files to audio????and?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brettell

Hello out there incyber world, being a complete neophyte in music files etc be gentle. I have downloaded music in the mp3 format - clever eh, but how do I convert them to a format so that they can be played on CD player( non computer). I use webopedia to look up the BIG words.

Hellos junior member....
to convert the mp3's into a CD format, you just need a conversion program. Most CD burning software, ie. Nero, Adaptec, B's Recording Gold, etc, WILL have the conversion program in it. Most of the time when you purchase a new CD-burner, it will come with recording sofware on it. That's all you'll need. You can also purchase the software programs itself.

Best of luck, amigo.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online