1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cookie Help

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by radiohelp, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radiohelp

radiohelp Thread Starter

I am not a techy person, but follow instructions well. Please help!!!!

I am using Windows XP. I was having problems with cookies for IE 6 with sites like Yahoo and E-bay. It seemed to hold on to the cookie for about 60 seconds then would direct me to the following: http://www.google.com/hws/dell-inc/...a8BNG_fyU-/J=1215876332302991/A=5404709/R=0/*

So when clearing my cookies and cache and adding the websites as accepted did not work, I tried Downloading IE 7. The problem still existed. Since I did not know what to do. I downloaded Mozilla. This allowed me to access those websites, but now I have another problem.

It is almost Fantasy Football time and I am not able to access that site. When I try I get a cookies error message when using either IE 7 or Mozilla. I have tried adding that website to allow all cookies. I cleared my cache, history and all that and it is still not working for either browser. Please help!!

Thanks,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/729831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice