"cookies disabled"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hgibbs

Using WinXP with Kaspersky Internet Security on a Dell Vostro 1000 laptop and I'm having a problem with a program(VectorVest) which when I try to log on, says I have 'cookies disabled" , which I do not have disabled.
I have disabled every protection sector in Kaspersky to see what's caused this error message without success.
The only way I can find to get ito the VectorVest is go to IE7, tools,internet options, browsing history, and"delete all", then I can continue to VectorVest and log on with my used name and password.
The next time I want to log on to VectorVest, I have to go thru this proceedure again.
I have changed IE7 to allow 1st and 3rd party cookies, and this doesnt help me either.
Customer support at VectorVest doesn't have an answer for this problem.

Do you have any suggestions?

hgibbs

Interesting problem. Have you tried setting each security zone to its default security/privacy settings?

Tools->Internet Options->Security "Reset all zones to default level"

hgibbs

Tried resetting to default all without and sccess in IE7. Thanks for the suggestion.
hgibbs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online