1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cookies not being stored

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mikell91, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikell91

mikell91 Thread Starter

Amazon, Google etc all saying cookies switched off.
    I run XP Pro with Norton Internet Security 2005. Browser IE7.
    Been to:
    Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and set the level to "Accept all Cookies". Also, set 'Security' to Medium-High.
    Norton - in the Privacy settings, cookie blocking is set to 'None'. Re-booted several times - still no luck.

I've always used Amazon etc perfectly OK until the last week. My daughter & fiance used my laptop while I was on holiday, but insist they never changed anything. Well, something's changed. I also use Hotmail. This is getting very frustrating. I've looked at many sites on my machine which might have global cookie settings (banks etc) but no joy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644804

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice