Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookies???

647 views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Davey7549 
#1 ·
okay here is something new i cant seem to figure out.. where the heck did my enable cookies go? i cant find it anywhere in my internet options that could possibly be where i am having my troubles in my other post? please help me i am going bananas over this

thanks

Sweet

ps i am running win 98 se with ie 6 however i dont have the privacy tab in internet explorer 6 like some help pages say i should

#5 ·
#9 ·
Sweet
If you have not shutdown NAV in the MSCofig utility then you need to go to NAV options and make sure Auto protect is turned on as is E-Mail scanning. If you shut them down in MSconfig startups then reset them by placing a checkmark in appropriate Nav related items click apply then ok and restart. Having NAV run in background takes up a bit of resources but is sure worth the insurance!

Dave

#11 ·
Sweet
You understand I am sure that running an Antivirus program in background does not give you absolute protection. Unfortunately some people somewhere are going to be the Guineas for some new infection just spawned, but it will however be the best one can do! Glad you reconsidered. Take care and Happy computing.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.