1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Coolermaster CoolDrive 4 User Guide

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JamesM, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesM

JamesM Thread Starter

Hello,

I'm not one for getting stuck with hardware that much unless it's beyound my scope of knowledge which is very rare. I have just pruchased a Collermaster COOLDRIVE 4 and even I'm stuck with the lame excuse for a user manual. Does anybody now if the senors and the power source for the fans are inconjunction with, for example:

Fan1 Fan2 Fan3 Fa4 and the pins to the left of the Power Source looking at it from inside are in the same order. Because there is no notification to whether or not these are in order the same as the fans. I have never seen such a poor so called user manual in my life. It does not ell me anything at all.

Can anybody help please.

Look at the link and you will see what I mean. http://www.ixbt.com/power/case/photos/coolermaster/1000/cd4_back.jpg

2. JamesM

JamesM Thread Starter

I think I worked it out, it's confusing because the fan for the caddy uses the same socket as the 4 power sockets, and by default the fan is in FAN2 and Sensor2 so the rest will be determined to which socket I used inline with the sensor.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!