cooling

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SOFwhitewolf

Im tring to get my case cool and im just not having any luck, well first im trying to get my cpu fan rpm up, it only runs at 1100 and i would like it to run a little higher, but speedfan would not detect any of my fans including my cpu fan, is their any programs out there that would do the trick

crjdriver

Have you read your manual regarding thermal fan control? You should be able to set your fan to run full speed in the bios.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online