copy and paste text

Vore

Generally when I have to post a long note I write it out in word, check for spelling etc. then C & P but I can't do that in the message box. It just shows up blank. Any suggestions?

Not in the " Quick Reply " box, but if you click on the "Post Reply" or "Go Advanced" button then you have many other options here that you never seen and a spell checker is one of them. :)

If you can't paste by using the mouse then try the ctrl-v to paste. I have that happen to me where it only works by using the short cut key.

Vore

Nope...it's not working. It does work from another application just not Word. Must be a problem with Word and the transitional language used here.

I was able to C & P using the mouse from my email though.

Thanks for the reply.

I like your quote at the end of your message.

Vore

I was able to C & P from word into my mail.com account then C & P from there to this message board with no proplem...wierd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online