Copy each advance filtered data (filter by date 1 to 31) to new sheet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Arshmaan

Hello all,

I have a my employees monthly tracking report in excel worksheet and I have to do some advance filter on each date (1 to 31 except Sundays). I am doing these steps manullay:-

1) Do Advance filter (I’ve done some VBA work). For example I filter data by date 1st, so that my code filter data by date one and remove duplicates from column “f” as well.

2) Copy the filtered data.

3) Paste it on a new sheet.

I want to do this Via VBA.. or any suitable way.. please help… I am attaching my sheet as well from which you can understand my code and update it according to my need..

Attachments

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Hi, welcome to the forum,
I'll take a look and see if I understand what you are asking.

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but what you want you've already done for quiet a bit.

What is it you need ?
Copy the filter result to a new sheet? and have this all in one macro?
If yes, what will have to be the name of the new sheet?

You have a fixed value in teh cell B2 that is the range based upon A2?

Does your filter already take into account all days except Sunday's?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts