copy of this site

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
People do that all the time. They copy the forum names and color scheme...then post it here to get people to sign up. Almost like there's some reason to have a copy of this forum, with 186,000 members less.

drewlrocks

brendandonhu said:
People do that all the time. They copy the forum names and color scheme...then post it here to get people to sign up. Almost like there's some reason to have a copy of this forum, with 186,000 members less.
i was wondreing if they did that illegaly

DoubleHelix

Banned
I'd be surprised to hear that this site design is copyrighted. I've seen the same layout in different colors on many forum sites.

The forum software/basic template is copyright by Jelsoft. You can buy a license from them.
Mike has the copyright to the original text on the site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online