1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Copy personal music from Win10 to iphone

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by rarodrig, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rarodrig

rarodrig Thread Starter

I have some music that I ripped from CD I got from my kids Holiday concerts ~15 years ago. I've moved them from PC to PC over the years, and they play in iTunes on my newest Win10 PC.
    I thought it would be nice to play those songs for the kids and new spouses,but I'm leaving the PC at home, and thought about transferring the music my iPhone. iTunes? Or another Iphone compatible player?

Thanks

Win1o, iPhone 7

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

If you are planning the give them the music, why not copy them onto a USB stick?

3. rarodrig

rarodrig Thread Starter

Good idea. I have them backed up on an Ex-HDD. The kids are still in their 20's and so, it's still kinda embarrassing for them I just what to let the new spouses hear it.

Lunarlander associated with NASA? I've got a few years at NASA on Shuttle and Space Station, and worked with several Apollo guys.

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

No link to NASA, the username was just picked out randomly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220357

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice