1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Copy & Save Picture As

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by NEEDFULTHING, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEEDFULTHING

NEEDFULTHING Thread Starter

I have never run across this problem before. There is a picture on the net that a tried to copy & save, but only 1/2 of it shows up.

The picture is on a two tone background. I right click on "Save picture as", and continue saving as jpg. When I open the picture in my Photo Shop, the bottom 1" of the picture has been cut off.

How can this be remedied?

2. BillC

BillC

There is probably a simple solution, but I've got a complicated one for you. Try taking a sreenshot, paste it in your paint program, then cut the picture and then 'save as'. I know. I know. Seems like there ought to be a simplier, easier way....and there probably is, but I can't think of it now.

3. CastleHeart

CastleHeart

Everything is not always as it appears.
    Go back and look at the pic again.
    Often what you think is one picture is two or four or more.

here is an example:

http://www.paramountclassics.com/northfork/

Right click and save what you think is this picture. (interesting shot, isn't it!)

Now look at what you got. You'll get a piece. It is made up of like 6 or 8 individual pics. If you want this "Picture" you have to run around and save all the individual pieces.

So if you are not getting the bottom of your picture - go down to the bottom and right click and save and see if you get the other half.

It may not be the solution- but give it a try.

- Castleheart :cool:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169975

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice