copying 3/12" disk files to cd rw media.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dkenn1000

Can anyone let me know how to transfer files, i.e. copy from 3 1/2" media to cd rw disks. I'm having trouble with some of my old 3 1/2" that have lost data off of them. your help would be greatly appriecated. thanks, don.

Can you copy the files to your hard drive first then use your burning prog as normal ?

dai

if you boot from any of these disks,you will need to make the cd bootable

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If you have bootable floppies that you want to save, I'd recommend something like WINIMAGE to create images that you can later recreate bootable floppies from.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online