1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Copying a Slide Show Project from DVD to Nero 7

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by cullism, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cullism

cullism Thread Starter

Last year I created a slide show project containing about 39 slide shows and 800 images using an early version of Nero (circa 2001). A few months ago my Lenovo crashed and I had to reformat it back to the factory settings. Some time earlier I had backed up all my important files to CD but somehow had missed copying the slideshow setup (for want of a better word) which meant that, although I had all the images, the slide show itself was lost.

I now have Nero 7 Essentials and the slide show plug in. I am wondering if there is any way of copying the project and its associated slide shows from the DVD I made containing the project in such a way that I can open it in Nero 7 and edit it (add images). This would save me a lot of time as all 800 of the images included subtitles and I would hate to have to create a new project and redo the subtitles.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!