copying and burning dvd's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tony007

Banned
Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to copy and burn a dvd using windows media player 9. Thanks.

simple answer is, you can't. Commercial dvd's are 99% of the time protected with css, all wmp can do is read them.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
And breaking copy protection is off-topic here at TSG, so I suggest you don't pursue the idea of copying commercial DVD's here.

tony007

Banned
I dont think I said I want to copy, copy protected dvd's I wanted to know how to copy and burn dvd's on windows media player not copy protected ones. Some one had told me that he could do this on windows media player and he was going to show me how but he never got around to it. There are plenty of people copying protected ones but I dont even though I know how to but I cant see the point unless you are going to sell them but we all know thats illegal.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online